THIS IS THE CPS…”Nurturing Tomorrow’s Leaders Today”
This is the CPS – Cameroon Professional Society.
This is my kind of organization..I was totally impressed with the videos from last year’s congress…The power of networking is amazing…“The strength of your network is measured not only by who you know but also by who the people in your network know”. Stay tuned and join the moving train…’cause this organization is up to great things!!
2012 Annual CPS Congress: “Towards An Emerging Economy – The Road Map For Cameroon”
Location: BWI Airport Marriott Hotel
Dates: July 27th – 28th 2012
Please check the Congress website for more details
I attended a fund raising dinner 2 weeks ago to raise money for the CPS Scholars Program. Last year 3 amazing students received a scholarship. The goal for 2012 is for 10 or more students.
The CPS Scholars Program
On acceptance into the program, each scholar is awarded $500 to be used at any college or university of their choice. Scholars are also provided with the mentorship and nurturing that is required to excel in college and beyond. The program seeks to produce outstanding young men and women who will go on to pursue careers in the arts, sciences, public service or professional degrees in business, law and medicine, among others.
What are the Top 10 reasons to Join the CPS?
- Invest in Cameroon’s Future: The Society helps sustain the future of Cameroon. We support the most qualified and intelligent students and highlight the exciting opportunities which leadership has in store.
- Community: Members have access to professional communities for networking, information sharing, and communicating. These communities can be found online at on our website, at our annual conferences, and through CPS events.
- Connections: Members can connect with other members through our online Membership Directory. Find fellow Cameroonian professionals in your hometown or region today!
- Networking Opportunities: The CPS provides effective networking and business opportunities for professionals from various industries and promotes interaction among the Society’s Members through events such as the Annual Congress, Seminars and Symposiums. Members can share ideas with other members from around the world to address professional challenges, at our conferences and through ouronline communities.
- Members Only Resources: Members have exclusive access to valuable content on the CPS website. All Members receive a professional listing on the Society’s website which provides opportunities for Consumers to do business with Members. Log in and explore!
- News and Information: Members receive our popular membership Newsletter by e-mail each month. The Newsletter includes current information on Cameroonians in the diaspora and updates on CPS activities.
- Guidance: Members can participate in the Mentoring Program, a source of guidance and networking opportunities for Cameroonian students and professionals.
- Premier Networking Conference: The CPS presents the premier networking Conference for Cameroonian Professions worldwide. Members are entitled to preferred pricing and priority registration for sessions.
- Leadership Opportunities: All Members are eligible to provide leadership to the Cameroonian community by serving on Committees and the CPS Board of Directors. Registered CPS members carry voting rights at meetings of the Members.
- Leadership Advancement: Members receive discounts to attend our exclusive Leadership Academy which is offered in tandem with the Annual Congress. Participants attend sessions facilitated by renowned consultant on a wide range of topics such as conflict resolution, team building, networking, change and transition.
A snippet of the 2011 Congress Videos
Thumbs up to the CPS Executive & Board!!