Hello people..It’s been a minute..First post of 2018…Yay!
The last year was very challenging and filled with lots of lessons..I could write a book but that is not the point of this post. Turning a year older sometimes makes you reflect about where you have been, what you achieved and makes you draw some strength an inspiration…
- Life is not that serious… Don’t be too hard on yourself!
- As you grow older life humbles you…I’ll add being an Entrepreneur humbles the heck out of you.
- For those who still have their parents..Cherish and enjoy every moment
- Your best may never be good for some people.
- Not everyone will like your face. Get over it
- Gratitude always..Your life may seem really shitty to you but when you hear what the next person is going through you may just think yours is better..Be grateful for your different experiences and phases of your life. Bad times teach you lessons
- Always have a back up plan….
- Life will not always turn out the way you want
- You will fail multiple times but the key is the pick up and move on.
- Life is about experiences…Quoting a great man “It is better to add life to your years than years to your life”…
- Cherish your friends especially those who are there during your bad times.
- People go through a lot and we seemingly think things are fine until you open up to them
- It is OK to be vulnerable..You can only be strong for too long
OK enough of the motivational speech!!.. My Birthday a month ago started with another big lesson…I had this all elaborate plan to do and publish a shoot and go out with friends. I fell seriously sick the day before the d day! Life doesn’t always turn out the way you want no matter how you plan sometimes. Expected the unexpected..Be the unexpected..Don’t let anyone put you in a box.
Here are a few snippets from my shoot by the Isle of Ectasy lady, Sarah Nkwanyuo
MY STYLE IS VOKKALL …STYLE THAT SPEAKS
In the spirit of Wakanda Fever..The theme of the shoot is African..
Outfit # 1: Glam Ethnic chic. Designer: EB Kreations
Outfit #3: Black & White tribal ? Designer: Liiber London
Outfit #4 Casual. Funky Tee: Lysa’s Gifts
Make up & Photography: Isle of Ecstasy
“Discover 100% quality cotton fabrics with unique designs. Shop trendy ready-to-wear pieces for men and women. Get your own African-print accessories to die for.” Be VOKKALL with your style. Style that Speaks